5 THINGS you need to know about Vipin Heero’s Dost
By Bandook - March 16, 2018
5 THINGS you need to know about Vipin Heero‘s Dost
1. It’s the latest track by the Hindi singer-songwriter who weaves personal stories into his music in a way that feels lived-in by anyone listening to it.
2. Vipin’s childhood was spent in Ashok Nagar, Delhi. When he was in Std 6, his family shifted to Sarojini Nagar. His new single ‘Dost’ is about missing his childhood friends from his old school. If you’re one of them and are reading this, get in touch with him!
3. If you’ve watched the video, you’ll be happy to know that he’s now a champ at ludo.
4. This song resonates with each and every one who has had a ‘best friend’ in their early school years, and have been unable to keep in touch as real life tends to get in the way.
5. For Vipin, a love for music and theatre bloomed late, at the age of 19.